In This Section
January 15, 2021
By Kevin Bommer, CML executive director
Recently, members of the Colorado Association of Ski Towns (CAST) elected the association’s board members for 2021. They are:
• Todd Brown, mayor pro tem, Telluride
• Rick Holman, manager, Breckenridge
• Nancy Kerry, manager, Frisco
• Dara MacDonald, manager, Crested Butte
• Sarah Smith Hymes, mayor, Avon
CML maintains a very close relationship with CAST and the specific issues facing ski towns. The new board will meet in the coming weeks to select a president, vice president and secretary/treasurer.
Periodicals Subscription Request
A members-only benefit.