Publications & News
In This Section
In this issue:
- Inflation poses challenge for cities & towns
- CML champions local zoning rights
- How to utilize state funds to build affordable housing in your community
In this issue we cover:
- CML celebrates 100 years
- New matching grant program for infrastructure projects
- EPA defines Waters of the United States
This edition of Colorado Municipalities focuses on the upcoming legislative session, with articles on land planning, open records, and municipal broadband.
This edition of Colorado Municipalities focuses on water, with articles on The Year of Water in Colorado, sustainability, and steps municipalities can take to keep forever chemicals out of drinking water.
CML Research Publications
CML publishes a wealth of information throughout the year. Below are some of our most popular publications.
TABOR: A Guide to the Taxpayer's Bill of Rights
This update is a product of careful consideration and multiple revisions, resulting in a guide that is the most up-to-date information on TABOR.