Meeting Room Request
In This Section
The Colorado Municipal League would like for your group to have a productive and positive experience when using its facilities for your meeting or training seminar. The CML building is for the exclusive use of our member cities and towns and other municipal related activities. CML sponsored meetings will have priority, so outside use may be limited. Access to and use of the CML facilities must take place between the hours of 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Meetings may not be booked more than 6 months out.
- All users must agree to the conditions, fees (if applicable), and policies of the Colorado Municipal League when using the facilities.
- CML reserves the right to refuse service to any group(s) desiring to use the facility.
- Every group must have a contact person check in at the receptionist desk with approved form prior to the start of their meeting.
- Please add CML, Attn: Monique, 1144 Sherman St., Denver, CO 80203 email@example.com in any marketing for your event/meeting.
- Subject to availability, CML conference rooms are available for municipal members and may be made available to associate members and partner organizations if the subject of the meeting is associated with municipal government issues and CML municipal members are predominantly in attendance. CML will make the final determination as to whether a request is consistent with this policy.
- CML will allow limited use of meeting facilities during the legislative session (Dec 1st – May 30th), with the understanding that CML-sponsored meetings take priority over any externally scheduled meeting. In addition, meeting requests that require a room set-up change cannot be honored if notice is given fewer than 5 business days prior to the meeting.
- Two types of room configurations are available for our main conference rooms.
The Colorado room, hollow square, accommodates 16.
The Capitol Hill conference room, hollow square, accommodates 24.
The Capitol Hill conference room, classroom style accommodates 28 with a head table.
The Capitol Hill and Colorado rooms combined, hollow square, accommodate 36.
The Capitol Hill and Colorado rooms combined, classroom style, accommodate 48 with a head table.
- If there are AV needs for either the Capitol Hill room or combined rooms, please note that it will reduce seating capacity by one row of table and chairs. 5 extra chairs are located in the Capitol Hill room near the door, but more can be requested if needed (in advance).
- Parking is available on a first-come first-serve basis. Please limit parking to the spots on the outer edge of the parking lot. There are numerous parking lots and garages within walking distance from the CML Office Building. There are paid parking lots on 12th & Sherman, and between Colfax & 14th on Grant (across from the Capitol). On street parking is available but violators can be ticketed by the City of Denver if they exceed the 2 hour time limit.
- Complimentary water service provided upon request. Meeting host may bring in beverages for the meeting. Food and beverages that are catered are to be placed in the Mile High Café room for serving. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed to be served at any time.
- In the event of inclement weather, CML reserves the right to cancel meetings. CML will contact the primary group contact and it will be their responsibility to notify the attendees of the cancellation.
- In accordance with Denver Ordinance Sec. 24-305, smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside the CML building and at least 15 feet away from the main entrance.
- No tape, tacks, or nails are to be used on the walls or the partition at any time.
- Please leave building facility in good, clean condition. Please throw away and/or recycle trash on tables and floor.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
- All final details, including head counts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5
business days prior to event.
NO PUBLIC MEETINGS PERMITTED
By submitting the form below, you acknowledge that you have read and accept all of the terms and conditions for the use of CML meeting space.